O Holy Night
Rodney Wynkoop, conductor
- Alice Parker/Robert Shaw, arr. – O come, O come, Emmanuel
- Richard Dering – Quem vidistis pastores?
- David Willcocks, arr. – Quelle est cette odeur agreable?
- Robert Young – There is no rose of such virtue
- Herbert Howells – A spotless rose
- Eugene Butler, arr. – Good people all, this Christmastime (Wexford Carol)
- René Clausen – Love came down at Christmas
- John Gardner – Tomorrow shall be my dancing day
- Francis Poulenc – O magnum mysterium
- Scheidt/David Willcocks arr. – A child is born in Bethlehem
- Donald McCullough, arr. – What child is this?
- Victoria Glaser, arr. – He is sleeping in a manger
- Donald McCullough, arr. – Angels we have heard on high
- Paul Sjolund, arr. – Away in a manger
- Eleanor Daley – Balulalow
- Edwin Fissinger, arr. – He is born on this holy night
- Bob Chilcott, arr. – Lulajze, Jezuniu
- Jackson Berkey – Still, still night
- Rutland Boughton, arr. – The holly and the ivy
- Stephen Caracciola, arr. – Sans Day Carol (Now the holly bears a berry)
- Ralph Vaughan Williams, arr. – Wassail Song
- Stephen Paulus, arr. – Ding dong! Merrily on high
- Michael Meyer, arr. – O Holy Night
- Howard Helvey, arr. – Fum, fum, fum
- Felix Bernard/Paul Ayres, arr. – Winter Wonderland
You can purchase a copy of O Holy Night at any VAE concert.
VAE plans to release a new CD in the upcoming months—so stay tuned!
Visit the VAE’s YouTube channel to see professionally recorded past live performances, including the 25th Anniversary Concert in Duke Chapel and the 2021 Holiday Concert at First Presbyterian Church.